knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Es geht immer wieder schlecht

So I have no knitting to show this week as I have engaged in no knitting. It's all about the German. I'm cramming as many "guten tags" into my poor little brain as I can in an attempt to finish my degree. Did I mention it's been 12 years since I last took Deutsch? It's really driving me crazy (shuttelt den Kopf).

Expect to see in a week or so:

1. A second swatch for the Lucky cardigan (my first, using a lovely light yellow Fortissima Cotton is a tad too tight).

2. The beginning of Cozy from Knitty with a lovely light blue Endless Summer Collection Sonata.

3. Something, anything, in the latest addition to my Rowan Kid Silk Haze stash-o-love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home