knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Blogging in the Dark

In a recent article I wrote for the fine newspaper at which I work, I quoted a woman as saying art isn't really anything until it's been seen and critiqued. My question: Am I really blogging? (Not that I want the critique part; I get plenty of that elsewhere). Does this blog really exist?

Of course, other of my philisophical musings include a debate about whether my earrings and necklace clash and just how many different colors I can wear at the same time without being labeled crazy (I'm okay with "eccentric"). Also, if I wear the pie shawl I knit for myself in jellly Rowan Kid Silk Haze every day, will I come to be known as the crazy knitting lady? And why am I so afraid of crazy anyway?

Hmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home