knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Friday, May 12, 2006


Aside from knitting my favorite hobby is most definitely shopping. Since the weather has been so lovely this week, I hopped on my bike to hit the Treasure Garden, a thrifty, anitquey store with the most fabulous treasures. I bought these two bundles of fabric. The blue will likely line a purse I'll either knit or sew. The blue and purple flower fabric might turn into a skirt (if I ever get organized enough to learn how to sew). Secret Pal, even though you don't know who you are, I can guarantee you'll be getting some booty from this, my current favorite store. (A vintage postcard will be on its way come Monday). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home