knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Saturday, May 07, 2005


Hooray! After eight long, long years, you can finally call me master. Yep. That's right. I defended by Masters thesis on Thursday and here I sit, all proud of myself, telling a little more of the world about my a) procrastination, but also, b) about how I perservered and at the very last minute kicked it and now have an MA in English. Yeah, baby.

And, on the way to Pocatello for the aforementioned thesis defense, I knit a little skinny hot pink scarf and a gauge swatch for this lovely little shirt/wrap thingy from the latest Vogue. (Oh, how I love my Vogue Knitting). The yarn, btw, is some Tahki cotton classic from the stash. Yep, I finished my degree and started a stash busting project. (I'm doing the Snoopy dance in my mind). Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home