knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005


My latest project to cross over into the realm of finished. It's the felted drawstring bag from last winter's VK issue. I used leftover yarn, all of it worsted Lamb's Pride. The blue is from the first sweater I knit. The green from a scarf. And the pink? Well, that's from a pile of yarn slated for a sweater that I'm sure I'll have leftovers from. (I'm having a hard timel envisioning the pattern that would be sympathetic to its extreme Lotus Pinkness. I bought it in a fit of pink passion early, early in my knitting career (about a year and a half ago) and it's been waiting patiently to be made into something fabulous. I just don't know what it is. Did I mention I have 10 skeins of the stuff? Thoughts? Ideas? Numbers of therapists?). Anyway, here's the before picture... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home