knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Friday, July 15, 2005

Marked!


Woohoo! Stitch markers from my Stitch Marker Mania buddies!!! Now I can mark in style. These sweet markers are from Stephanie. Thank you!

I think their first project will be the hourglass sweater from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts," as it's knit in the round and most definitely needs markers. Plus, these cuties will go so much better with the Noro Cash Iroha I have planned for the project than scraps of yarn or the cheap plastic markers I've been using. So happy. So very, very happy!

And in other happy news: My sister had her baby! Welcome to the world Olivia Anne! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Stephknits3 said...

So glad you like your markers! COngrats on your sister's baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home