knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Friday, July 01, 2005


Hooray! It's finally finished! (Except for that yarn that needs weaving in you can see hanging off the table). The pinwheel progress has felt slow these last couple of weeks, but I finished, and a whole 16 days before its recipient is due to make her debut in this world (my little niece). To finish it off, I bound off in Tahki Cotton Classic (the same yarn I used to knit my VK sweater thingy) using the picot bind off from the paisley shawl pattern in the spring issue of Interweave Knits. I love it when you can pilfer parts of patterns! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Tara said...

That so pretty! Your niece will look adorable in it :)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger karrie said...

That added texture looks great! How did you do that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home