knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Substitute knitting


I'm still a little sore about the whole failed Clap thing, so I think I'm going to take a few days off from knitting. I know, I know, it's an almost sacreligious act, but my bruised ego will be the better for it. It's not like I'm going to give it up for Lent or anything. Four days without the needles I can handle. Forty days? Impossible. (Just watch, I'll be knitting tonight anyway. We all know I have absolutely no willpower, as is evidenced by the mounting pile of clearance clothes in my closet. Two weeks ago, I said no more shopping. So how, last Friday, did I end up with five new shirts, a pair of boots and a pair of shoes? And what about those shoes being UPSed to me as I write?).

Anyway, about the picture: As I replace one creative endeavor with another, I bring you the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Cupcakes from the January Martha Stewart Living. Pretty, they ain't, and I can't tell you how the finished product tastes because I'm still feeling ill from all the batter I ate. Which says, at least, the batter is mighty tasty. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home