knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Smell this!

I guess I'm going to have to revise my response to the "what scent do you like in soaps and lotions" question in light of my recent obsession with the free samples of shedonism butter cream at the Origins counter in Macy's and the (too) many trips I've been taking to slather on crap at Bath and Body Works (just a few steps outside of the Origins counter at Macys).

Maybe the chemicals in my nose have changed, but I can't get enough lavender, rosemary, mint, jasmine, fig, etc. If I were to say I'm favoring one spot of skin over another (there are five separate smell patches, something you can only accomplish when shopping in the summer in a near-sleeveless shirt), I'd have to vote for the lavender and acacia. But the lemon smells pretty darn good, too.

I guess, really, it's all about the scandalously good coupons B&BW has been passing out. And the evil, evil influence of my shopping buddy Susanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home