knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Thank you, little brown sheep!


Oh, how I love my Brown Sheep! This sweater/hat combo, knit in Persian Peacock worsted and Victorian/Lotus pink bulky, respectively, kept me nice and toasty for one last trip to the woods. When we looked at the thermometer in our Boler this morning, it read 24 degrees. That's a might too cool for me under normal conditions (I'd definitely freak if that's how cold it was in my house, for example). But thanks to these knitted items and the sheep that grew wool for them, I survived and had a very nice time to boot.

BTW, in looking at some photos of me in this hat, I hearby dub it "Strawberry Shortcake," after the doll, not the dessert.

And, if you're wondering, work continued on Lucky...almost done with the right front. To reward myself for my progress, I started a pair of cabled rib socks for moi from knits.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Knitter Next Door said...

What the crap! How did I get on the comment spam list? It sure makes you a lot less proud of your lonely comments when they're by frickin' scammers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home