knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Friday, January 27, 2006

A little prayer

A friend of mine (who is in her 20s) had brain surgery this week and found out the tumor is cancerous. Having stuff like this happen to someone you know is like getting sucker punched over and over again. I'm still breathless.

I'm sending all the positive thoughts I can her way as the doctors poke around at the sample cells they took from the tumor to determine what stage the cancer is at. If it's stage one, they go back in and take out the rest of the tumor. If it's stage two, she has to have radiation. In her brain.

Since I am but one small person, I thought I'd enlist the positive thoughts of anyweb folk out there willing to take a moment or two to send out some of their own. You obviously don't know this person, but she might be the most remarkable, funny, kind, best human being I've ever met. She certainly deserves some good news next week.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Brynne said...

Your friend is in our prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home