knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Monday, May 29, 2006

Proof!


Here's proof that I really do still knit and blog to tell about it. I finally, finally, finally finished these cable and rib socks from Knits. I love, love, love them (even if one is slightly shorter than the other, which is really how all of my socks seem to turn out, no matter how closely I follow the pattern, no matter how many times I try both sides on while I'm knitting).

The yarn is Mountain Colors Bearfoot. I can't remember the color, but I'm calling it auburn. It's Memorial Day and chilly, about 20 degrees cooler this Monday than a couple of weeks ago, so I've been relishing having just-knit socks to help keep me toasty while the hubby and I engage in a little movie-fest (just finished Skeleton Key; Batman, the one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson, is up next).

Stay tuned for another FO, possibly tomorrow!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home