knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Soxing Mightily


This is what I intend to be -- a mighty soxer -- this week as I race to meet the sockapaloooza deadline.

(This is the first of many pictures I hope to post from my nine-day stay in Japan. This shop is located in the uber funky Harajuku neighborhood).

I've only started sock number one, but no worries. I've made a pair of socks in less than a week before (but then I wasn't obsessed with finishing the Tales of the Otori trilogy).

Sock details: I'm using a lovely Lorna's Laces that reminds me of the beach with its tans, greys and light blues. I'm using the waving lace socks pattern from the very first Knits issue I bought (Spring 2004) because I wanted to make these socks even back then when reading a sock pattern was a lot like reading Kanji. Fear not, sock pal!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Ha! Your poll actually made me snort! I voted 'yes'...:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home