knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sunday, August 06, 2006


Remember how this is a knitting blog? Me neither. Here's proof that I really do still knit. I've been on a washcloth mission all weekend. Here's three, all from Maison Dixon and all soon to be tucked into a wedding gift with dish soap and a kitchen candle from Williams-Sonoma (on sale, of course). The next thing I've got to take care of: My entry for the State Fair. That's coming up in two weeks. I signed up for a State Fair Along, and I don't even think I've blogged about it once (which, along with the lack of knitting content, goes to show you just what a slacker I've been this summer). Hopefully, you'll be reading/seeing more about that later this week.... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

I really love your dishcloths! They're such neat little things to do in between projects - or when the knitting mojo is gone for a while - and make up for such great gifts!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home