knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

In and Out


Here's a sneak peak at some of the goodies that went into the magic yarn ball I sent off to Erin this week. See the little brown button? It's got a bunny on it and it's from the artist's market I went to Kyoto. It's one of my favorite things. I hope my swap partner likes it.

I love all this swapping and secret pal-ing. I love making up packages and I especially love yet another excuse to hit the sales racks at the stores. I'm sure my swap partners appreciate a good deal as much as I do. There's something about a 75 percent off sign that makes my heart beat faster. The marketers love my kind.

Stay tuned for "deal of the week," coming tomorrow or Friday.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger erin said...

i love it! thank you I think I'll be making some handwarmers from the yarn as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home