knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wahoo!

I got a present from my secret pal today!

To that, I say: "Wahoo!"

It's a series of three sock patterns using my beloved magic loop by Anna Bell. I love, love, love them, and with all the road trips I've got planned this summer, I have a feeling they'll all get tried soon.

It'll force me to venture into toe-up socking, something I've only done once with much assistance. But these days, I'm much, much braver. And the pattern seems so clear. And the end product so charming.

I can hardly wait to get started!

BTW: I really dig the cherry pattern by Anna Bell, too, which I discovered thanks to my secret pal pointing out the site. Thank you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home