knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Glacier!

I'm posting today from my hotel room at the Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish, Montana, a mere stone's throw from Glacier National Park. The hubby is at a conference here, which means I've had one lazy day of nothing and one lazy day to go lounging by the pool, reading my latest ("The Sunday Philosophy Club" by Alexander McCall Smith) and, of course, knitting more Jaynesy.

I've also done a bit of shopping in town, which will be expanded on today as the yarn store will be open (hooray!). I've got to get the good living down today, because it's a long 13-hour drive home tomorrow. But we've got a book on CD ("Mr. Timothy" by Louis Bayard) and lots of Twizzlers. It's a perfect mid-summer trip (at least for me, since I don't have to do any actual work).

And now, back to nonstop HGTV viewing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home