knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Birthday Thoughts


Things it's taken me 31 years to learn:

1. You can get the eau de thrift store smell out of second hand purses (thus freeing them up for purchases with greater frequency).

2. You can never have too many purses. That one purse I carried around like a sucker for five years? You can blame that on the hubby's convincing argument. I'm older and wiser now (which means I shop alone or with the girlfriends).

3. I don't have a photographic memory (this is actually something I learn over and over again). For example, when I tell myself I don't need to look at the pattern for the left front of Lucky because I've already made the right front, someone needs to knock me upside the head.

4. Speaking of Lucky, I'm the luckiest girl around.

I'll leave it at that with a big thanks to all my great friends and family for the birthday bootie and wishes that always make September 20 my favorite day of the year.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home