knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Monday, November 28, 2005

It's a Perfect Day


I'm starting what is to be my second perfect day off of the holiday season. This picture is from the first of such days, which was two weeks ago. I was so busy trying to have the perfect day off, baking cookies, finishing up knitting projects, cleaning out the coat closet, that I sort of forgot to take the day off. I was so exhausted by the time I got to the "update blog" line on my to-do list that I skipped it. For two whole weeks.

I'm doing this differently today. My rule of only leaving the house to go to the craft store on my bike still stands. My goal to bake one batch of cookies still stands. My goal to work on the massive load of knitting I've got to finish up before Sunday and my holiday open house still stands. But today, I'm blogging ahead of time, when I'm still cheery and hopeful that I'll be able to get everything done on this perfect and come out of it refreshed, relaxed and ready to hit the ground running at work.

So here's to happy holidays -- and happy delusions!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

It's a really nice blog. Do you like foot fetish ? If so you should take a look
at http://pantyhose-feet-pictures.com, a nice adult site for foot fetish maniacs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home