knitter next door

How I became a girl who can't say no to knitting (and other musings on obsession) esimnitt (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sunday, June 17, 2007

argosy shawl


argosy shawl
Originally uploaded by knitfreak
Here it is: The finished Argosy Shawl from the lovely knitter at inahappycamper who I automatically like because her happy camper reminds me of my 1973 Boler.

I knit this out of 6 skeins of Classic Elite Premiere on size 6 needles. The pattern, which is another take on the Argosy scarf pattern the same knitter published in Knitty, is very addictive, soothing and all that good stuff that knitting should be.

Stay tuned for two soon-to-be-done FOs: A shrug from Lace Style and my Lace Leaf Cardigan from Fitted Knits. (The latter is on my lap right now, waiting for me to finish seaming it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home